Working for the next generation
Farm Credit Services of America offers a Young & Beginning Program featuring financial benefits for less-established producers. This program is designed for producers age 35 or younger, or with 10 years experience or less.
The best place for someone who wants to farm or ranch is with a lender who wants them to succeed — that's Farm Credit Services of America.
If you have a plan to start farming or ranching, we have a plan to help
Our unique expertise allows us to offer quick turnaround on loans, as well as highly competitive rates, and a wide range of financing options and services.
- Agricultural Loans
Qualifying producers can receive real estate loans, operating loans, insurance and more.
- Youth in Agriculture Loans
- Individual student market livestock loans, up to $2,500 per student.
- Designed to give FCSAmerica customer's children practical first-hand experience in business planning and farm financing.
- Individual student breeding livestock loans, up to $10,205, offer future producers first-hand experience in business planning and farm financing.
- College Scholarships
- We offer $2,500 scholarships to qualified college juniors and seniors studying agriculture or ag business at land grant universities within our Association. Click here for more detailed information and specific amounts.
- We offer $1,000 annual scholarships to freshman and sophomore students studying agriculture or ag business programs at designated colleges within our four states.
- Educational & Finance Sponsorships
Each year, Farm Credit Services of America contributes more than $100,000 in sponsorships to 4-H and FFA groups for a variety of local and state needs.
Supporting Young & Beginning producers is a passion in which we "give back" to the people we serve and the rural life we value so highly.
Click here to request more information.