As a cooperative, FCSAmerica invests in our customer’s financial success. This includes sponsoring the registration fee for customers to attend approved educational programs or events that address problem solving, record keeping, decision-making and/or business planning. Programs that assist customers with business continuity, such as succession, family transition, retirement and estate planning, also may qualify for sponsorship.
Customers who meet eligibility requirements are eligible for up to $1,000 to cover all or part of a program’s registration fee. Travel, lodging and other expenses are not eligible for reimbursement and are the responsibility of participants. Sponsorships are awarded following FCSAmerica’s review of eligibility. Applicants will be contacted by FCSAmerica within two business days of submitting their request for sponsorship.
Contact Learn@fcsamerica.com for more information.
Eligibility and Requirements:
- Must be a current FCSAmerica customer in good standing with a primary residence in our service territory of Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota and Wyoming.
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- Must provide a receipt verifying payment to an approved program and feedback about the educational content. Customers can apply for sponsorship before or after an event, but reimbursement of approved registration fees is post-event.
- Limit of one sponsorship per customer in any single calendar year.
- Programs that already receive financial support from FCSAmerica to make them more affordable and/or widely available are excluded. This includes Annie’s Project.
Complete the following form to submit your request for sponsorship.