In support of the new round of funding allocated for the Paycheck Protection Program, we have reopened our PPP portal on behalf of Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) customers.
Borrowers who apply for PPP funds must attest that current economic uncertainty makes the loan request necessary to support their ongoing operations.
The following options are now available in our portal:
- Apply for a First Draw if you have not previously obtained a loan under the PPP.
- Apply for a Second Draw if you’ve used your First Draw, have also used any First Draw loan amount increase, and can document a decline in revenue of at least 25 percent from 2019 to 2020.
- Reapply for a loan in the event you were previously approved but chose not to accept all or part of the funds.
Click the button below to access our PPP portal for FCSAmerica customers.
Access the PPP portal
To apply for a recalculation of your First Draw loan amount, provided you have not yet received SBA forgiveness for your loan:
- This option is available for customers who previously received a First Draw loan from FCSAmerica.
- Recalculations can be requested by completing and submitting one of the forms below:
- Complete the form and hit “Submit” to transmit your request to us.
- We will follow up via phone or email to process your application.
- These forms are only to be used for modifying PPP loans received prior to August 8, 2020, and not yet forgiven by SBA.
- To apply for a First Draw loan, use our portal link above to access the application site.
We have prepared detailed information to help you understand whether you qualify for the options above. Please click to review our FAQs or visit the SBA website for more complete information.
We are currently updating our portal in preparation for accepting forgiveness applications and will email our PPP customers when that functionality is available.