In support of the new round of funding allocated for the Paycheck Protection Program, we will reopen our PPP portal on Tuesday, January 19, on behalf of Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) customers.
Borrowers who apply for PPP funds must attest that current economic uncertainty makes the loan request necessary to support their ongoing operations.
The following options will be available in our portal on or after January 19:
- Apply for a First Draw if you have not previously obtained a loan under the PPP
- Apply for a Second Draw loan if you’ve used your First Draw and can document a decline in revenue of at least 25 percent from 2019 to 2020
- Request a recalculation of your First Draw loan if doing so would result in an increase, provided you have not yet received SBA forgiveness for your loan
- This option will be enabled on January 25
- Reapply for a loan in the event you were previously approved but chose not to accept all or part of the funds
- Apply for loan forgiveness
- SBA has simplified the forgiveness process, and we will restart the processing of forgiveness applications in February
We have prepared detailed information to help you understand whether you qualify for the options above. Please click to review our FAQs and feel free to access our portal when it opens on January 19.