Home shows are in full swing as consumers shake off winter doldrums by exploring what is new in home construction and renovation. Our consumer lending officers will be on hand at many local shows to help explain our home financing options.
The shows are an opportunity to find the right lender for your specific need or situation, said Scott Schiefelbein. A man who stopped by the FCSAmerica booth at the recent Des Moines Home and Garden Show was interested in financing a machine shed that doubled as a home. Because FCSAmerica finances unique construction such as a machine shed structure with living space and a berm, Scott said, the man got the answers he was seeking.
FCSAmerica’s country home loans are tailored to meet the special needs of rural homeowners. Scott, a consumer lending officer in our Cedar Falls office, will be at the Eastern Iowa Home Show, Feb. 16-18, at the Waterloo Convention Center, to discuss the wide range of financing options available to rural homeowners.
Other home shows where FCSAmerica consumer lending officers will be available:
- February 23-25, North Iowa Home Show, North Iowa Events Center, Mason City
- March 2-4, Fort Dodge Home and Lifestyle Show, East Campus of Iowa Central Community College
- March 3-4, Watertown (S.D.) Home Show, Codington County Extension Center
- March 3-4, Aberdeen (S.D.) Home Builders Association Home Show, Holum Expo Building
- March 11, KDEC Home, Sport and Garden Show, Decorah (Iowa) High School
- April 14, Sheldon (Iowa) Design and Home Expo, Life Long Learning and Recreation Center
Visit fcsamerica.com/ruralhomes for more information about financing.