Convenient access for purchases from your line of credit – works anywhere a VISA® card is accepted.*
The AgriBuy® Card works like a credit card to access your line of credit. You can use it wherever a VISA® card is accepted.* Along with purchases from store merchants, you have the added flexibility to make online and telephone purchases.
And because the AgriBuy® Card is tied to your Farm Credit Services of America line of credit, purchases swept to your line of credit may also be eligible for patronage.
The AgriBuy® Card delivers new advantages, more convenience
- Convenient – the AgriBuy® Card can be used anywhere, anytime a VISA® credit card is accepted.*
- Simple – no need to write drafts or checks. Purchases can be made quickly and easily.
- Savings – your line of credit interest rate charges begin only when the card balance is swept to your line of credit. That means increased float time.
- Patronage – AgriBuy® Card balances swept to your line of credit may be eligible for patronage. For patronage eligibility details, contact your Farm Credit Services of America office.
- Easy to monitor – access card activity via Account Access.
- Less worry – no late payment fees for purchases made using the AgriBuy® Card with automatic sweep to line of credit.
- More access – allows telephone and online purchases.
In order to qualify for the AgriBuy® Card, you must have a minimum $5,000 revolving line of credit with Farm Credit Services of America and be in good credit standing.
Check out these AgriBuy® Card “Questions & Answers” to learn more.
Click here for more information about the AgriBuy® Card.
*The AgriBuy® Card cannot be used for cash advance, ATM or international transactions
Farm Credit Services of America is an equal opportunity lender. The AgriBuy® Card is offered through the card issuer First Tennessee Bank National Association, a member of the VISA® network.