Flexible, convenient, money-saving features, cash-back dividends
Farm Credit Services of America installment loans are specifically designed for intermediate-term needs for facilities, machinery, equipment, vehicles, breeding livestock, or refinancing debt.
Borrowers may also be eligible for cash-back dividends.
Convenient rate and term options
We offer a variety of unique rate and term options as well as payment flexibility. Here are just a few examples:
- Choose fixed or variable rates to meet your financing needs.
- Interim fixed feature locks in your rate for a specified, short-term period (shorter than the term of the loan) to help save interest expense and protect you from rate increases. At the end of the period, the loan reverts to a variable-rate loan.
- Conversion feature gives you flexibility. If your financial needs change, you can convert your variable-rate loan to a fixed-rate loan.
- Interest rate "buy-down" option can reduce your payments. You can pay a fee at closing in exchange for an interest rate reduction.
- No prepayment fee or penalty. You can pay off your loan early to save interest expense.
- Flexible payment options to fit your cash flow needs. Select annual, semi-annual, quarterly or monthly interest payment schedules; fully or partially amortized loans; and decreasing, level or accelerated payment schedules.
Click here to request more information.