Are you building a new home?
We can handle your lending needs, from buying land to financing construction even if you’re not going to build right away.
Country home financing with Farm Credit Services of America is specifically tailored for those who want to buy or build homes in the country or small rural communities (2,500 or fewer people). Our attractive rates can be locked in before you’ve even completed construction. Our many term options and low fees provide you the flexibility and simplicity to help build your dream home.
Locate a CHL Officer
Enter your Zip Code below to find the closest office to assist with your country home loan and find out current interest rates.
You’ll also learn that our rural expertise helps make the process quick and easy – and without the hassle you may encounter somewhere else. Rural features like wells, crops, livestock and outbuildings that stump city lenders are a breeze for us.
Here are just a few of the financing features we offer:
- Fixed, interim fixed or variable rates, including rate conversion.
- Unusually flexible terms, including long-term options.
- Purchase home site and build within 5 years.
- No limit on acres.
- Loans without prepayment penalties.
- One-time closing – saves time, closing costs and risk of changing interest rates.
- Mortgage loans may be eligible for cash-back dividends.
- Locally serviced – our mortgage loans are retained on our own books and serviced by our own people for the life of the loan.
We know the country and we have the tools and experience to finance homes there – more than any other lender. Check out our country living guide for tips to help choose the right home or acreage.
If you live in Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota or Wyoming and you’re planning to buy, build or refinance a country home, we’d like to hear from you.
To apply for our country home financing, locate the nearest office, request more information or call us at 1-800-884-FARM.