Farm Credit Services of America offers college students an opportunity to obtain valuable on the job experience over the summer months with one of the nation’s leading agriculture lenders.
The paid internships, beginning in May, last 10 weeks. Positions are available at the corporate headquarters in Omaha, and within select offices in the four states served by FCSAmerica (Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota and Wyoming). Internship openings are posted on our employment opportunities page in the third quarter of the year. Selection guidelines include:
- a field of study applicable to the position;
- currently pursuing a bachelors degree, including minimum completion of sophomore year of coursework;
- a minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale;
- demonstrated leadership abilities;
- strong communication skills;
- and an interest in FCSAmerica as a future employer.
For opportunities in this career, search our job openings.
To return to the careers home page, click here.